Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > Current Events
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Events A place for serious discussion of news and events from the world around us.

Unread 23 Nov 2019, 09:09 AM
Keep Calm Chive On

Default impeachment

As a Canadian, its possible i have more interest in this than many Americans.
I have no associations and have no vote but damn, I find it fascinating.

VERY hard to find unbiased news!
I did find one well written post that explains some of the doo-doo the dems have stepped in.

Quote:
1) Ukraine got their foreign aid after Trump satisfied himself that Pres Z was working to fight corruption and there was no quid pro quo, not even an announcement of a Biden investigation.
2)This is important as we were giving them Javelins. Military hardware they needed to fend off the Russians. Remember Obama sent them blankets and tin can food rations. I suppose you could throw an unopened tuna can at a tank, or maybe stuff a blankie down the barrel of the tank's main gun.
3) Hearsay is hearsay. I heard Adam Schifft stole some pens from work. (Bob who knows the checker at the super market knows the secretary whose cousin's brother in-law was taking a tour of congress and overheard the woman with the white hat behind the guy in the plaid shirt say it was so.) Every witness at the inquiry is a hearsay witness. Who is gonna ask Schifft to give back the pens?
4) The American people are tired of these shenanigans. If the loonies had not spent the last 3 1/2 years with a Russian obsession, a focus on collusion, certain of evidence that there was obstruction of justice, but know for sure they have hearsay evidence on quid pro quo, treason, bribery, etc., the public might want to listen. But they know the Democrats have been pulling this craap over and over again. They have cried wolf so many times no one listens anymore. Apparently the ratings for the last day of testimony was 2-3% of the TV audience. No one cares.

Pelosi, Schifft, Nadler, and Welch are out on a ledge. They never should have started this and were truly sorry when trump released the details of the call. That was the end of it for independents. Now the only ones left are are the far left. Rational Dems know this is going no where. If they go forward, they will lose most of the independents and rational Democrats. If they don't go forward they will lose the loonies. With Trump running ona roaring economy and unemployment rates not seen in 60 plus years, Trump will win in a cakewalk. And remember folks, all the while the Dems are sitting on their hands they are not passing the USMCA Trade bill. This is the largest Trade bill for us. We trade more with Canada and Mexico then we do with China. But the Dems are twiddling their thumbs. Everyone one of you in a district where you put in a dem congressman in 2018 needs to take a hard look at who really has your best interest at heart.
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 23 Nov 2019, 10:03 AM

My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 25 Jan 2020, 09:14 AM

This disgraceful sham has been put on by the libs because they know they cannot beat him in Nov and is meant to stain his presidency. Not going to work. I am more optimistic that they will lose the House over this.

My prognostication is that more Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and independents will vote for him than ever before.
Unread 26 Jan 2020, 10:30 AM
Keep Calm Chive On

i agree...the democrats have created an aura of spite that will resonate for some time.
They look very petty from over here.
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 26 Jan 2020, 01:10 PM

The lamestream media (democrats) will never cover these but here is a small list of what the Trump administration has accomplished with endless obstruction and endless castigation from the left.

They have:
Brought to justice the leader of isis and the mastermind of iran's terror across the mideast and Europe.....and then increased sanctions on them.

Found ways to build massive amount of miles of southern border wall.

Ramped up cyber security.

Vastly improved(I am living proof) Veteran's healthcare. (oblamer did nothing except install incompetent yes men that accomplished nothing). They fired over 500 bureaucratic do nothings sucking on the govt teet.

Gone hard after illegal immigrants and those overstaying their visas.

Rescinded DACA (the unconstitutional act by oblamer)

Got rid of THOUSANDS of govt overreach regulations.

Cracking down on illegal sanctuary cities.

Is allowing more Christian refugees than Muslim refugees.

Ended "catch and release".

Gone after silicon valley for H1b fraud.

Kept gitmo open. (thanks oblamer- )

Finally auditing the DOD...the biggest wastes of taxpayer money.

Instituted the Space Force.

Did away with oblamers disgraceful chokepoint operation.

Prosecuted 400 healthcare professionals for medicare fraud.

Trade deals with: China. Japan, Mexico, Canada, Korea, India. Poland

Established opportunity zones in low income neighborhoods.

Lowest unemployment numbers for ALL Americans in over 50 years. More Americans working right now than ever in our history.

Changed regs to help the steel industry.

Decreased welfare and food stamp usage.

We are the largest oil producer in the world.

African american business ownership has jumped over 400% in ONE year.

Home building permits highest since oblamer took office

Bringing tons of manufacturing co's and jobs back to America including $350 bil from Apple.

Got Japan to freeze N Korean assets

Cut our bloated UN budget. (WTF good is the UN anyway?)

Purging the incredibly corrupt State dept (figures the clinton crime family was in charge)

I really could go on and on with this list, but you get the idea. So.....how are the Dems going to deal with this? With lies, witchhunts, and exorbitant amount of wasted taxpayer $$$$$$$, petty BS.
Unread 26 Jan 2020, 01:28 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

quite a list!!

an outsider might consider a few other relevant points.

ie:
new American foreign policy: Iran , China, North Vietnam, France, Russia, etc.....all paying attention now.

good or bad, its shaking things up worldwide and in my opinion, I like it

...its all about the Benjamins
Unread 26 Jan 2020, 02:20 PM

Always remember people.....if the benjamins are moving....we get a bigger share of them. Welcome to capitalism....it made America great.
Unread 31 Jan 2020, 07:35 PM
Keep Calm Chive On