Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > Current Events
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Events A place for serious discussion of news and events from the world around us.

Unread 25 May 2022, 06:42 PM

Default Steve Kerr....a hypocrite of the worst kind

Last night before your game your game on TNT you went on a rant blaming the GOP and McConnell that no new gun laws have been enacted. You blamed everyone and everything EXCEPT for the deranged evil shooter. You blamed not passing H.R.8 (no impact on this shooting), you blamed the GOP (but it is Schumer that will not bring any change bills to the floor). You almost cried about not protecting our children.

But two short years ago, you bandwagon jumping freakin' hypocrite, in support of BLM (another criminal organization of disgraceful grifters) you supported defunding the police and stated that there was no place for armed guards in schools in Oakland. Spare me you whiny lefty pr!ck....you can't have it both ways.

Here's the bottom line d!ckhead.......you will never change people's hearts. There is a genuine problem in this country with mental illness and pure evil. I realize that agnostis and atheists will disagree but this country is farther away today from the Judeo Christian principles that we were founded on and IMHO that is a large part of our dilemna. That coupled with the runaway immorality of the left (imagine claiming to be a "devout Catholic" and supporting abortion right up until birth...that's YOU pelosi and biden). The left always blames the gun (at least describe the gun correctly.....an AR15 is NOT an assault weapon or a weapon of war...........it is a SEMI automatic....weapons of war can be switched from semi to FULL automatic, but the ones we can buy can not do that) and NEVER blames the shooter UNLESS they think he is a republican! (IE Kyle Rittenhouse).

The facts will always show that a bad guy with a gun can only be stopped by a good guy with a gun. Thank God we live in a country that allows it's citizens to possess firearms that enable us to defend our loved ones and our property and defend against government tyranny.
The left's proposed gun reform will only affect law-abiding gun owners. The lunatics will always be able to buy a hot gun to do their dirty deeds. You will NEVER be able to stop that.

I ache for these families that lost their loved ones and I pray for solitude and peace in their lives. I could not even begin to imagine losing a loved one in this way.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 03 Jun 2022, 12:51 AM
Keep Calm Chive On

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 03 Jun 2022, 11:22 AM

Totally and completely irrelevant. There is no right for buying lawn darts. There is the right, in this country, to bear arms and that right shall not be infringed. Period.

Why lefties always want to put the onus on an inanimate object and not zealously address the actual causes of these shootings (mental illness, soft targets, evil people, exaspirating lefty soros funded D.A.s) makes it's quite obvious that they do not really care about the victims, they only care about weakening the citizens to usurp more power.

Not gonna happen here people. I guarantee you there would be another civil war first.....and the right is easily in a
better position than pajama boy lefties.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no