Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Issues, Suggestions, and Requests
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Issues, Suggestions, and Requests Let us know of problems you're having with the site, suggestions on changes to make, and requests for new features.

Unread 07 Oct 2008, 08:13 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Default SSP's

Ugh!!!
I sure wish sport specific portfolio's were automatic to autosell...
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 07 Oct 2008, 08:35 PM
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to StockTrader Send a message via Yahoo to StockTrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by da freak View Post
Ugh!!!
Do what?

Nick
Unread 07 Oct 2008, 08:55 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

well...why not?....for SSP's ...

...someone may neglect to notice several times after games are played...or even an additional several times before divi...as well as a few times post-divi.
Really...it could happened to any smart and good looking, long standing member.

Chances are,it does no-one any good to actually hold athletes for quite some time...when the time comes, move 'em outta autosell to long term(?)
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 07 Oct 2008, 09:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
well...why not?....for SSP's ...

...someone may neglect to notice several times after games are played...or even an additional several times before divi...as well as a few times post-divi.
Really...it could happened to any smart and good looking, long standing member.

Chances are,it does no-one any good to actually hold athletes for quite some time...when the time comes, move 'em outta autosell to long term(?)
Oh, I see what you were asking.

Sorry that happened

Nick
Unread 24 Nov 2008, 08:37 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Quote:
Ugh!!!

i effin' did it again...pmo

so...why can't it be automatic to sell?...if you have your ticket,that is!
Unread 24 Nov 2008, 08:44 PM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork

Quote:
i effin' did it again...pmo

so...why can't it be automatic to sell?...if you have your ticket,that is!
mine works with autosell.

what i need is an auto-buy, because i can't figure out for the life of me who is and who isn't a decent buy on sundays

Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. - Carl Sagan
Unread 25 Nov 2008, 09:54 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hork View Post
mine works with autosell.

what i need is an auto-buy, because i can't figure out for the life of me who is and who isn't a decent buy on sundays
I think he is asking that it sell the whole portfolio, regardless of whether or not they are in auto-sell ... right, da freak?

Nick
Unread 25 Nov 2008, 10:05 AM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockTrader View Post
I think he is asking that it sell the whole portfolio, regardless of whether or not they are in auto-sell ... right, da freak?

Nick
and that's what i get for sticking my nose into someone else's conversation.

Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. - Carl Sagan
Unread 25 Nov 2008, 05:36 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockTrader View Post

Nick
aye, skipper...'tis so what I mean

...how bout simplin' it up a bit, as in:
--tabs that show irrelevant sports ie: Why do I have to select nfl tab?...it IS an NFL port! (Would get confusing(er?) with more ssp's)
--again...autosell should be automatic in sport specific portfolios with a ticket...(IF one opts to keep a split then one can move it to long term?)...not sure why I cannot or do not put buys in autosell....drunkenness may or may not have something to do with it, but there be othere reasons too!
--Could the market page be portfolio specific?