Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > Current Events
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Events A place for serious discussion of news and events from the world around us.

Unread 03 Jun 2021, 08:20 AM

Default Big pharma and the Covid vaccine scam

Ivermectin.............look it up. It is a cheap and seriously effective treatment for many things, INCLUDING the china virus. It's been used to treat the Zika virus, influenza, West Nile virus, and Avian flu with high levels of success.

Big pharma along with the media and big tech has suppressed this information since the beginning for ONE REASON....as always - MONEY!

Ivermectin is, like hydroxycloroquin, very cheap ...... Merck was the producer of ivermectin but their patent ran out in 1996.... It is being used in Africa, India, and South America now.

Remdesivir is $3000 per dose and has NOT been proven to do anything regarding the virus. Gilead (it's producer) could care less as long as the billions keep rolling in.

The vaccines are not approved by the FDA and we are really just one big experiment. Long time effects are unknown but some researches are claiming all kinds of potential affects including infertility in women due to the nature of the spike protein involved.

Due to a FOIA request for his emails Fauci has been proven to be a liar and a back pedaling manipulator.

"The WHO, Kory contends, is simply taking part in the tactics of a time-worn “Disinformation Playbook.” The term was coined by the Union of Concerned Scientists 50 years ago to describe the strategies corporations have developed over decades to “attack science when it goes against their financial interests.”

Here's how it works:
It consists of five parts:

The Fake – Conduct counterfeit science and try to pass it off as legitimate research.
The Blitz – Harass scientists who speak out with results reviews inconvenient for industry.
The Diversion – Manufacture uncertainty about science where little or none exists.
The Screen – Buy credibility through alliances with academia or professional societies.
The Fix – Manipulate government officials or processes to influence policy inappropriately."

Do some research people.....those who have gotten jabbed, I wish you well. Those who have not......don't be coerced.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 03 Jun 2021, 08:46 AM

Meet Dr. Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada.Dr. Bridle describes himself as pro-vaccine but he relayed new research about the experimental COVID-19 vaccines that he admitted was “scary.”

In a collaboration between Dr. Bridle, other international scientists, and the Japanese regulatory agency, new cutting-edge and peer-reviewed research has made a horrifying discovery about the spike protein used in the experimental jabs.

Dr. Bridle: mRNA (Pfizer, Moderna) adenoviral (JNJ AZ) generated SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein travels to the brain, heart, lungs and causes damage and bleeding, goes into breast milk, ovaries, harming maternal-fetal."We did'nt realize it was so dangerous."

"A big mistake... we thought spike protein was a great target antigen... not a pathogenic protein... we are inadvertently inoculating people with a toxin, can cause cardi-vascular damage, infertility." from Prof. Byram Bridle, Viral Immunology Uof Guelph.

“We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now,” said Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist and associate professor at University of Guelph, Ontario, in an interview with Alex Pierson last Thursday, in which he warned listeners that his message was “scary.”

“We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin,” Bridle said on the show, which is not easily found in a Google search but went viral on the internet this weekend.

Bridle, a vaccine researcher who was awarded a $230,000 government grant last year for research on COVID vaccine development, said that he and a group of international scientists filed a request for information from the Japanese regulatory agency to get access to what’s called the “biodistribution study.”

“It’s the first time ever scientists have been privy to seeing where these messenger RNA [mRNA] vaccines go after vaccination,” said Bridle. “Is it a safe assumption that it stays in the shoulder muscle? The short answer is: absolutely not. It’s very disconcerting.”

Vaccine researchers had assumed that novel mRNA COVID vaccines would behave like “traditional” vaccines and the vaccine spike protein — responsible for infection and its most severe symptoms — would remain mostly in the vaccination site at the shoulder muscle. Instead, the Japanese data showed that the infamous spike protein of the coronavirus gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulated in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands, and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

“We have known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin. It can cause damage in our body if it gets into circulation,” Bridle said.

The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is what allows it to infect human cells. Vaccine manufacturers chose to target the unique protein, making cells in the vaccinated person manufacture the protein which would then, in theory, evoke an immune response to the protein, preventing it from infecting cells.

A large number of studies has shown that the most severe effects of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, such as blood clotting and bleeding, are due to the effects of the spike protein of the virus itself

“What has been discovered by the scientific community is the spike protein on its own is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system, if it gets into circulation,” Bridle told listeners.

Lab animals injected with purified spike protein into their bloodstream developed cardiovascular problems, and the spike protein was also demonstrated to cross the blood brain barrier and cause damage to the brain.

A grave mistake, according to Bridle, was the belief that the spike protein would not escape into the blood circulation. “Now, we have clear-cut evidence that the vaccines that make the cells in our deltoid muscles manufacture this protein — that the vaccine itself, plus the protein — gets into blood circulation,” he said.

Bridle cited the recent publication of a peer-reviewed study which detected spike protein in the blood plasma of three of 13 young healthcare workers that had received Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine. In one of the workers, the spike protein circulated for 29 days.
Unread 15 Aug 2021, 10:25 AM

More lies and being shoved down our throats

https://welovetrump.com/2021/08/12/w...ca mpaign=ssp
Unread 28 Aug 2021, 11:19 AM

Important

10min 17sec.........straightforward

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CS-ZJ4U...1-79c85aacd9cf
Unread 31 Aug 2021, 10:47 AM

Graphene Oxide is the oxidized form of graphene. It is a single-atomic-layered material that is formed by the oxidation of graphite which is cheap and readily available. Graphene oxide is easy to process since it is dispersible in water and other solvents. Due to the oxygen in its lattice graphene oxide is not conductive, but it can be reduced to graphene by chemical methods.

Dr. Young is a biochemist, microbiologist, and clinical nutritionist. He and his team of scientists have confirmed what the La Quinta Columna researchers found – toxic nanometallic content which are magneticotoxic, cytotoxic and genotoxic to plants, insects, birds, animals and humans – all life on the planet. One of the “vaccines” even contained life-threatening parasites. Taken together, the “vaccine” components – which include graphene oxide among many others and which may be influenced by radiation sources external to us – create a toxic chemical and radiative soup inside our bodies. Anyone who has a Covid injection is seriously putting their lives at risk.

We previously covered some of La Quinta Columna’s research in two articles: Spanish Researchers Find Covid-19 Vaccines Contain TOXIC Levels of Graphene Oxide; and, The real pandemic – Covid-19 or Graphene Oxide? Poisonous Nano-Material found in Covid Vaccines and Face Masks. For additional resources visit Orwell City, a website that translates, transcribes and adds English subtitles to a good portion of La Quinta Columna’s materials.

“Vaccines” from the four major pharmaceutical companies were analysed by Dr. Young: Pfizer/BioNTech (“Pfizer”); Moderna/Lonza mRNA-1273 (“Moderna”); Vaxzevria by AstraZeneca (“AstraZeneca”); and, Janssen by Johnson & Johnson (“Janssen”).

Liposome capsids are fatty lipid capsules. We are told their purpose is to envelope the mRNA to protect the genetic material from breaking down before it has reached its target – our body’s cells. All four Covid “vaccines” contain relatively high levels of graphene oxide but both the Pfizer and Moderna liposome capsids are 100% graphene oxide (after extracting the mRNA).

Graphene oxide is cytotoxic, genotoxic, and magneticotoxic. The image below shows the liposome capsid containing graphene oxide in the Pfizer “vaccine.” The liposome delivers the graphene oxide to specific organs, glands and tissues, namely: the ovaries and testes; bone marrow; heart; and, brain.

Also found in the Pfizer injection was Trypanosoma cruzi – a parasite of which several variants are lethal and is one of many causes of acquired immune deficiency syndrome or AIDS. It’s not known if this was just a random ingredient or was purposefully placed and will be found in all Pfizer “vaccines.”

In the AstraZeneca “vaccines,” Dr. Young and his team identified histidine, sucrose, poly-ethylene glycol (“PEG”) and ethylene alcohol, which were also contained in the Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen Covid injections. PEG was the only adjuvant declared on the data sheet listing the ingredients of the AstraZeneca injection.

The injection of PEG and ethylene alcohol are both known to be carcinogenic and genotoxic.

Janssen also contains particles which are composed of stainless steel which are glued together with a “Carbon-based glue” of reduced graphene oxide.

This aggregate is highly magnetic and can trigger pathological blood coagulation and the “Corona Effect” or the “Spike Protein Effect”

The Moderna “vaccine” also contains many spherical foreign bodies with some bubble-shaped cavities. These highly toxic nano particulate composition are quantum dots of cadmium selenide which are cytotoxic and genotoxic. Quantum dots are semiconductor nanoparticles that glow a particular colour after being illuminated by light. The colour they glow depends on the size of the nanoparticle. The black spots on the image below are graphene oxide.

Dr. Robert Young concluded his investigation by estimating the experimental jabs are responsible for 500 million injuries and possibly 35 million deaths worldwide.

A clear violation of the Nuremberg Code for everyone involved in pushing these toxic injections.

And it’s only expected to get worse when boosters roll out to more countries in September.

If the worst fears of doctors are realized, the fall and winter could be catastrophic.
Unread 01 Sep 2021, 10:11 AM

I report....you decide........from CNBC:

Two senior Food and Drug Administration officials responsible for reviewing Covid-19 vaccine applications are leaving the federal agency this fall, an agency spokesperson confirmed Tuesday.

Marion Gruber, director of the FDA’s Office of Vaccines Research & Review, and deputy director Phil Krause will exit the agency in October and November, respectively, according to a letter shared with CNBC by FDA spokeswoman Stephanie Caccomo.

“Thank you so much to Marion and Phil for all that they have contributed and continue to contribute to the agency, and thanks so much to each of you for all that you do every day,” FDA top vaccine regulator Dr. Peter Marks said in the letter.

The news was reported earlier by the biotech website BioCentury.

Their announced plans to depart come as the Biden administration prepares to begin offering Covid vaccine booster shots to the general public the week of Sept. 20. Some health experts saw the move as premature and political, especially because the FDA hasn’t finished reviewing data on boosters yet.

Endpoints News, a biotech industry publication, reported that the officials are leaving because they’re frustrated that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and its advisory committee are involved in decisions they think should be up to the FDA.

The final straw was when the White House got ahead of the agency on booster shots, according to Endpoints News, citing a former senior FDA leader.

When asked at a briefing later Tuesday whether the departures will affect trust in the FDA, White House Covid czar Jeff Zients said the decision to distribute boosters was made by a number of senior health officials, including acting FDA Commissioner Dr. Janet Woodcock.

“As our medical experts laid out, having reviewed all the available data, it is in their clinical judgment that it is time to prepare Americans for a booster shot,” he said.
Unread 28 Sep 2021, 11:06 AM

https://pdfhost.io/v/Q3.5fvYhN_COVID...artacus_Letter
Unread 04 Nov 2021, 06:57 PM

From bmj (a site for health professionals)

This is REALLY IMPORTANT.

"Revelations of poor practices at a contract research company helping to carry out Pfizer’s pivotal covid-19 vaccine trial raise questions about data integrity and regulatory oversight. Paul D Thacker reports

In autumn 2020 Pfizer’s chairman and chief executive, Albert Bourla, released an open letter to the billions of people around the world who were investing their hopes in a safe and effective covid-19 vaccine to end the pandemic. “As I’ve said before, we are operating at the speed of science,” Bourla wrote, explaining to the public when they could expect a Pfizer vaccine to be authorised in the United States.1

But, for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety. A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial. Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day. Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.

Poor laboratory management
On its website Ventavia calls itself the largest privately owned clinical research company in Texas and lists many awards it has won for its contract work.2 But Jackson has told The BMJ that, during the two weeks she was employed at Ventavia in September 2020, she repeatedly informed her superiors of poor laboratory management, patient safety concerns, and data integrity issues. Jackson was a trained clinical trial auditor who previously held a director of operations position and came to Ventavia with more than 15 years’ experience in clinical research coordination and management. Exasperated that Ventavia was not dealing with the problems, Jackson documented several matters late one night, taking photos on her mobile phone. One photo, provided to The BMJ, showed needles discarded in a plastic biohazard bag instead of a sharps container box. Another showed vaccine packaging materials with trial participants’ identification numbers written on them left out in the open, potentially unblinding participants. Ventavia executives later questioned Jackson for taking the photos.

Early and inadvertent unblinding may have occurred on a far wider scale. According to the trial’s design, unblinded staff were responsible for preparing and administering the study drug (Pfizer’s vaccine or a placebo). This was to be done to preserve the blinding of trial participants and all other site staff, including the principal investigator. However, at Ventavia, Jackson told The BMJ that drug assignment confirmation printouts were being left in participants’ charts, accessible to blinded personnel. As a corrective action taken in September, two months into trial recruitment and with around 1000 participants already enrolled, quality assurance checklists were updated with instructions for staff to remove drug assignments from charts.

In a recording of a meeting in late September2020 between Jackson and two directors a Ventavia executive can be heard explaining that the company wasn’t able to quantify the types and number of errors they were finding when examining the trial paperwork for quality control. “In my mind, it’s something new every day,” a Ventavia executive says. “We know that it’s significant.”

Ventavia was not keeping up with data entry queries, shows an email sent by ICON, the contract research organisation with which Pfizer partnered on the trial. ICON reminded Ventavia in a September 2020 email: “The expectation for this study is that all queries are addressed within 24hrs.” ICON then highlighted over 100 outstanding queries older than three days in yellow. Examples included two individuals for which “Subject has reported with Severe symptoms/reactions … Per protocol, subjects experiencing Grade 3 local reactions should be contacted. Please confirm if an UNPLANNED CONTACT was made and update the corresponding form as appropriate.” According to the trial protocol a telephone contact should have occurred “to ascertain further details and determine whether a site visit is clinically indicated.”

Raed the rest here: https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
Unread 17 Nov 2021, 07:28 PM

FOIA requests for FDA's data to back up their claims....(they are a govt sector financed by we the people) and the FDA wants the court to allow them 500 pages per month (396,000 total pages requested) . Now I was not a math major but doesn't that figure out to getting them all sometime in the 2070's!! Are you freakin' kidding me?

Oh yeah....and the FDA will decide which pages go when.

Think about that

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/u...df1978006e.pdf
Unread 20 Nov 2021, 01:23 PM

"FDA produces first 91+ pages of Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine documents. It reveals that Pfizer, after just 2 ½ months of vaccine use, received 25,957 reports of “Nervous system disorders.” Only 54 years, 11 months to go for the remaining pages…:
Unread 22 Nov 2021, 10:25 AM

https://rumble.com/vpl9av-smart-kid-...lzerp&mc=3ifeq

Unread 20 Dec 2021, 10:29 AM

https://insidethevatican.com/news/ne...gano-attacked/