Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > Current Events
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Events A place for serious discussion of news and events from the world around us.

Unread 16 Aug 2021, 06:58 PM

Default Worst 1st Year ever for a POTUS

Joe, Joe Joe..............really? You lied to us....again and again and again................

You didn't give a rat's azz about the people of Afghanistan back in 2009 and you don't give a rat's azz about them now. I believe the words out of your mouth were "F*#k them" !

You lied about the Afghanis having their own air force.. ..they don't. 1st of all you disallowed any airceraft maintenance people to enter the country to help. We trained them to be dependent on OUR air force for support....and it's how they've kept the taliban at bay for so long.

You lied about the border (as well as your minions lying about it), and the press covering for you by not covering the stories.....MANY stories. You want to exert pressure on Americans to all get vaccinated, but let in thousands of virus infect illegal aliens and move them around all over the country, and blame GOP led states for the increases you f-ing hypocrite.

Your family and you are all corrupt and it's going to come out eventually.

Inflation is soaring. You claim that "experts" have deemed it's only transitory.... You brag about rising wages... inflation is outrunning those.

We are no longer energy independent, You shut down our pipeline from Canada (who do you think is getting that oil now?) BUT put your stamp of approval on Putin's pipline. Now you're begging OPEC to produce more.....WTAF?

You and your amateur administration have nothing but chaos coming out of your lying mouths regarding the china virus...both the death toll (FAR less) and omitting how many are being hospitalized AFTER receiving the unapproved jabs.(No offense Orren) Part of your pitch is being done by fruitcake internet influencers that turn off a significant majority of the country. The teachers unions are dictating china virus policy in our schools (I'll save CRT for another time)

OF COURSE job numbers are going up....how many of them are just getting back to work after being locked out of working? Anyone could have good job numbers after what we went through.

You and your big cities demorats are issuing policies that allow the crime wave that we're experiencing and at the same time want us to be defenseless against that very crime. WTAF?

Religious liberty is being jeopardized under your term and you claim to be a devout Catholic..imagine a devout Catholic that supports abortion..receive Communion lately? ALL religions have freedom from govt interference.

Remeber Bob Gates? Secty of Defense under your run as VP......he said your were never right - 45+ years - in any foreign policy decision you supported.

Remember Oblamer saying "do not underestimate the ability of Joe to f*#k things up"

You and your people will rot in hell for what you are doing to this country.

Your mission was to undo every single one of Trump's policies and everyone you did contributed to this cluster fk we're in the middle of.
So stop blaming Trump for your bad decisions and numerous short comings.

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that this election was stolen and if judges can be found that are not compromised or leveraged eunuchs this, too, will be eventually uncovered. I pray it is soon.............

/steps off soap box............

P.S.......

To have your DHS post on their website that the two most significant terrorist threats are:
1. People resisting vaccines
2. People claiming the election was stolen.

word of advise.....don't go there idiots. You persue this mindset and you have no idea how capable Patriots are of defedning our 1st & 2nd ammendment rights.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no

Unread 20 Aug 2021, 01:14 PM

This disgraceful, embarrassing FUBAR'd mission in Afghanistan will forever be a stain on you and your administration hidin' biden and, sadly, our country.

You and your oblamer era ignorant pajama boy lackeys have finally achieved the distrust of our allies that you accused Trump of...erroneously.

STOP with the bullzhit of blaming Trump. You sit there and bold faced lie to the world blah blah blah....because orange man bad.....we had no choice! . You bragged about doing away with ALL of Trump's policies so why in the hell wouldn't you change his Afgahnistan policy if it was so bad? You lying incompetant, arrogant,hipocritical useless POS!!!!!!!
Unread 28 Aug 2021, 08:33 AM

Americans are angry because it’s obvious the 2020 election was stolen, yet we have a cadre of mainstream media talking heads telling us that no evidence exists of that fraud.

Americans are angry because the public schools they fund with their tax dollars are teaching their children to hate America and their fellow neighbor through Marxist doctrines.

Americans are angry because we have a morally bankrupt and politically corrupt ruling elite.

Americans are angry because there isn’t simply a gulf between the interests of government and those of the people—there is an entire galaxy separating the two.

Americans are angry that money is extorted from them at the end of a gun and then used to fund death, destruction, and incompetency worldwide.

Americans are angry over the senseless Covid lockdowns and regulations, which have crippled our economy, caused a national mental health pandemic, and emboldened tyrants and authoritarians.

Americans are angry of being told that 2+2 = 5, and that their failure to capitulate to the insanity of leftists and the state makes them sub-human being and domestic terrorists.

Americans are tired of a 30,000 page tax code, 5,000 page bills, and motions which make their way to The House floor at 3:30 A.M.

Americans are tired of poor monetary and fiscal policy which further robs them at the hands of a corrupt and foolish Federal Reserve banking system

Americans are tired of the endless foreign wars which seem to grip our nation, destroy the lives of our young men and women at arms, and bring little to no gain for America or the average American.

Americans are angry at the left-wing inquisition which causes them to self censor and hide for fear of losing their jobs, facing physical assault or worse.

Americans are angry at being hunted by 3 letter agencies whose sole existence relies on The American tax-payer. Agencies like The IRS, FBI, DEA, CIA, etc.

Americans are tired of being sold brightly colored skittles by White House officials and their MSM collaborators while the world around them burns.

ENOUGH!
Unread 22 Apr 2022, 07:52 PM

As I said above (back in August) YOU Biden and your criminal family are going to pay. NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Atlantic, Media Matters, Politico, Washington Post, Times.......are all as corrupt as you are, as they all covered for you. Your lackeys got 50 ex "security experts" to lie and say the NY Post story about your criminal son and brother was "russian disinformation". As with your endless efforts to Impeach Trump........all BULLS#IT.

Biden you are a bigger liar than Trump ever was.

With all of your recycled Oblamer pajamaboy morons in your cabinet and advisory positions you have managed to piss off more than 60% of the country.

You and your elitist condescending out of touch Democrats are going to get a proper azz whooping in Nov. Your disregard for the disgrace at the border, your embarrassing and disgraceful exit from Afghanistan, your position that parents should have no say in what their children are being taught (they're not everyone's children Michelle and Hillary....they are OUR children) nevermind your position that K-3rd grade should be able to be taught whatever brainwashed mentally ill teachers feel like teaching them .......you dems are going to fall to the ground after getting hit so hard. Let's not forget about what you have done to the economy. Now your buddy Oblamer is out spouting off that big tech isn't censoring "disinformation" (his version) enough. Need I remind Oblamer that he is a recipient of the 4 pinnochios lie of the year award from an ally in the news....The washington Post.

Back to my original point.....when you lose the House and the Senate....be ready for the same treatment Trump got. Beware..... you douchebags proved nothing against Trump and there is more coming regarding the clinton crime family and the left's BS . They will appoint a Special Prosecuter, get all the dirt, and the Bidens - all of you will be charged.

It will be, whatever the outcome, fun to watch you squirm.