Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > Current Events
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Events A place for serious discussion of news and events from the world around us.

Unread 25 Mar 2013, 02:15 PM

Default Getting things going

Was watching FOX news Fri and saw a story about the ammunition shortage...and that they were attributing the shortage to ammo buyers hoarding it. I felt that was pure BS and wrote this e-mail to them:

I have seen, for the 2nd time, your story about ammunition shortages. What concerns me is your incomplete story...in that your reporters are implying the shortage is due to gun owners hoarding ammo. How does one hoard ammo if there is a shortage? That is imbecilic. The reason there is a shortage is because the govt has ordered 1.6 billion rounds of ammo...and that is the reason. You should be questioning the motives of that purchase order. For instance....TSA....they do not even carry...why do they need hundreds of thousands of rounds? Why does DHS need as many as THEY are stockpiling. 1.6 billion rounds is enough o wage war on the citizens of our country for 20 years....what are their motives? Why isn't anyone asking these questions?

If you folks want to continue to be #1..and you have NO bigger fan than I, you MUST continue to get to the bottom of these stories that DIRECTLY affect the citizens...as you have with Benghazi. I am available to discuss, but I am sure your researchers can do a better job than I. Your anticipated cooperation is appreciated.

Respectfully

Rich Gaglie
Viet Nam Vet
Oath Keeper

I did NOT receive a response...but I DID see them cover the story differently JUST NOW........and there are a couple congressmen involved as well....wahoooooo. WRITE to your congressmen....and news organizations people...it can help.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no