Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Sports Related > Fantasy Sports Talk > JFCL
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

JFCL For JFCL chat specifically

Unread 08 Dec 2008, 07:09 PM
2nd Round Draft Pick

Default bowl pickem

is the bowl pickem a part of the jfcl roster of games. if so are we gonna get a group set up for that as well as the one in the main forum. just so there is no confusion as to what one we need to be in for jfcl. thanks in advance for time and effort.
Unread 08 Dec 2008, 07:19 PM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork

we don't normally do the bowl pick em in JFCL as that's Nick's baby. But, that said if there is enough interest (and you need to voice your opinions asap) we can always set it up here. It's easy enough to do and to score.

So are you folks interested in having this as our last JFCL competition for the year?

Also (and I'll repeat this a million times i'm sure) if you're interested in participating next year drop a note in the updated standings thread so we can gauge interest. If we have enough interest, we'll make sure to organize the JFCL for the seventh season.

Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. - Carl Sagan
Unread 08 Dec 2008, 07:26 PM
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to StockTrader Send a message via Yahoo to StockTrader

I would be interested in a C.B.P. for JFCL.

Nick
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 03:13 AM
5th Round Draft Pick

in a word....

NO !!!!
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 08:12 AM
Keep Calm Chive On

yes...

It is unclear to me why anyone would say no to bowl game addition. A small bit of homework and the entry might take an hour and your done! Somewhere in the next eleven days I will certainly find the time...even if I have to get up earlier!!!
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 02:57 PM
Retired Jock$tocks Vet

Send a message via AIM to ocho cinco Send a message via Yahoo to ocho cinco

Just let me know either way...

While I loved doing the pick'em the way I used to - I just dont have the time anymore to run something like that... Thats why I took the yahoo! route...

I say.... Yessss it should be in there...

If Nascar is in it, College Football Bowl Pick'em should also be in it.

Save Bandwidth... think more... type less.

2007, 2008 & 2009 Cincinnati Reds Slogan: "It's obvious we aren't using steroids."

a taxpayer voting for obama is like a chicken voting for KFC

Brought Sexy Back
Unread 10 Dec 2008, 09:09 PM
2nd Round Draft Pick

I am in for a bowl pickem if we are going to do one. I would like it, and like previously stated, it doesnt take much work. As for next year, i am not as sure of where i stand right now. In all fairness, it has nothing to do with those who ran it this year and took some lumps from us masses. I simply am looking at imploying this scenario for my own use with a local group of guys that i work with from my town. something where we will have good natured ribbing to go back and forth with at work as the year progresses.