Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > Current Events
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Events A place for serious discussion of news and events from the world around us.

Unread 31 May 2017, 05:24 PM

Default Today's disgraceful media and their insane love affair

with ex-potus oblamer

This from an acquaintance:

Why doesn't Spicer talk about how the media virtually ignores the fact that all of Obama's legacy is directly in violation of the law? I don't think we have any precedent for what Obama did, ruling the United States like a monarch, stealing money from the Treasury to prop up his failing healthcare law, ratifying a treaty on his own, making deals to allow terrorists who are to this day holding Americans hostage to build nuclear weapons, the list goes on and on. All the little petty gripes the press has with Trump's behavior are one thing, but the way the liberal media tries to act like Obama was an even remotely legitimate president and not an insane criminal who threw 240 years of a democratic republic with checks and balances and separation of powers out the window and ruled like a lawless dictator, is not just shameful, it's downright horrifying. We have literally gotten to the point where the entire mainstream media is so far to the left that it will completely ignore anything the left does, not matter how insane, illegal, and unprecedented it is. Trump and his team need to use the bully pulpit to convey how shocking, outrageous, and dangerous this is, rather than just calling the media "very fake news." Somebody needs to be blunt and honest in calling out the entire Democratic Party and the American left for what they are - criminals and thugs. They no longer simply have a different worldview or different opinions on the issues. They do not believe in democracy, separation of powers, or following the law. I don't know if the left has ever been this insanely criminal at any previous point in American history.

My addition:

There is no democrat party anymore. They have been hijacked by a bunch of wannabe important fake journalists. They are making shiznit up, crediting anonymous sources...then looking feverishly for ways to back up their BS. They are more concerned with DC party invitations and fame than truth. Every man and woman in the press room would have given everything to have oblamers baby. There are no more NEWS folks.......snuffulufagus, hayes, madcow, cooper, blitzer, mitchell, reid, the LOt of them are all demorat operatives now. What they really are is a bunch of far left progressive communist P's.O.S.

What they did not bargain for is the "silent majority" (the ones who elected Trump) stepping up with newfound levels of resistance. It's about time they got some of their own tactics thrown in their face and IMO you will see more and more of it. Just like the movement by the "deplorables" to put pressure on the clinton news network to can that disgraceful pig that did the disgusting beheading of Trump - ISIS style- simulation. They did....and now pressure from the deplorables has caused ADT to pull all advertising from those douchebags as well. We're just getting started folks........enjoy the ride.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 06 Jun 2017, 06:11 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

i see a lot of news-sites getting labelled 'fake'.

are there any trusted sites/networks anymore?...or is that the whole point of the 'fake' media campaign?
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 08 Jun 2017, 06:46 PM

the Times certainly is not one that can be trusted.

Check this out http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/n...ishment-media/

Unread 08 Jun 2017, 06:54 PM

one more....well done Gov.

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/j...igation-watch/
Unread 08 Jun 2017, 07:00 PM

lying bastids..........

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cn...rticle/2624936
Unread 15 Jun 2017, 06:01 PM

the fake news champions...CNN...at it again

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17568/...aign=position1
Unread 17 Jul 2017, 04:31 PM

From John Nolte of the Daily Wire

Barack Obama trafficked guns to Mexican drug lords, secretly delivered pallets filled with billions in cash to Iran's America/Jew-hating mullahs, left four Americans to die in Benghazi and then lied about it, allowed his Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to exchange government favors for hundreds of millions of dollars slushed into the Clinton Foundation, sic'd his IRS on everyday, law-abiding Americans, and used a trillion dollars in "stimulus" funds to pay off his cronies, like those behind a boondoggle called Solyndra.

And all along, over eight terrible years, our media did a whole lot more than just let Obama get away with it. They wholeheartedly colluded. They allowed Obama to persecute them through the Department of Justice and to lie to our face (remember: I just now read about it in the newspaper, the IRS did nothing wrong, you can keep your insurance). And when that wasn't enough, the media mercilessly attacked as racist anyone who criticized the Precious and ginned up nothingburgers like Todd Akin to distract from those four dead Americans. And when even that wasn't enough, they themselves lied and obfuscated, covered up and dissembled, and most of all they set all kinds of precedents that, in a delicious form of irony, are now driving this utterly failed institution to the edge of insanity.

The very same media that shrugged when Hillary Clinton set up a secret server, deleted 33,000 government emails, BleachBit'd whatever remained and then literally took a hammer to the devices — the media that set that precedent now wants us to get all worked up over Trump's tweets?

The very same media that buried Bill Clinton's perjury and his numerous victims of sexual abuse — the media that set those precedents now wants us to consider an Access Hollywood video a disqualifier for the presidency? Now wants us to freak out over an awkward handshake?

The very same media that gushed over Barack Obama's magical ability to "slow-walk the truth" — the media that set that precedent now wants us to impeach Trump over how the details of his son's meeting with a Russian lawyer have been released?

The very same media that joined Obama in pointing and laughing at Mitt Romney's concern over Russia, the very same media that told us Obama's serial-appeasement of Russia (refusing Poland missile defense, "more flexibility after the election") was in reality an extraordinary form of statesmanship — the media that set those precedents now wants us to toss Trump out on his ear because he's hoping to work with Putin?

The very same media that covered up the fact that Democrats and Team Hillary worked with the foreign government of Ukraine in the hopes of digging up dirt on Trump, the media that itself has used opposition research from the Russian government (the Golden Showers dossier) in the hopes of destroying Trump — the media that set those precedents now want us to turn on Trump because his son hoped for the same?

The very same media that again and again used "Republican overreach" as a tactic to damage the GOP whenever a Democrat scandal rose up — the media that set that precedent now wants us to side with them when the Trump administration chooses to communicate directly through social media?

The very same media that asked 23 follow-up questions of Trump and none of Hillary — the media that set that precedent now wants us to side with them when the White House limits the press briefings they can peacock in?

The very same media that said nothing when Obama hired a 9-11 Truther as a Czar (and later hired him as one of their own) — the media that set that precedent wants us to be upset over Ivanka and Jared?

The very same media that showed absolutely no interest in recovering even one of Hillary's 33,000 illegally deleted emails — the media that set that precedent, now wants us to share their outrage over the fact that Don Jr. tried to recover them in a 20-minute meeting?

And now — now! — this very same media (with the help of #NeverTrump's forever-preening moral narcissists) is using the spear of Muh Principles to demand that those of us on the political right agree to destroy ourselves in their corrupt crusade, that we acquiesce like second-class citizens to their separate sets of rules?

Like hell.

DROPS THE MIC.
Unread 31 Jul 2017, 03:38 PM

The media is an absolute disgrace and an embarrassment to this country.......here's a few tidbits for you to peruse. I wonder how many of you have heard about all of them.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19146/...campaign=four#