Home
Portfolio
Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > The Fun Lounge > Talk Video Games
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 04 Apr 2007, 01:33 PM
Jock$tocks Meteorologist

Default XBOX 360 - TW 07, NHL 07, NCAA Football 07, and GRAW2

Well, I've had about 3 weeks since I got my 360...and I love it. And I dont even have an HD TV.

I've got 4 games:

NHL 07 - Love it. Game play is different as the shooting button is now the right analog stick, and NOT a button.
Tiger Woods 07 - Again....LOVE it. The courses are beautiful, the sounds, the gallery (If you hit someone in the gallery, they grab where they were hit and fall down..LMAO). And again, game play is a little different. You now have a hitting Circle, not an arrow.
NCAA Football 07 - Genuine Stadiums, great game play, graphics are awesome. Only thing I dont like is to pick a play you have to page through a lot of things and by that time you only have 5 seconds left on the play clock.
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (GRAW2) - Graphics are AMAZING on a SD TV...cant imagine what they look like on an HD TV. Your typical shooter type game. Love that one too.

So all in all, I'm happy with my purchases

So, if there are any XBOX 360 users out there...I'm on XBOXLive and would love to play some of the above games with y'all... Hit Me Up: My ID is StormJr of course....
Unread 06 Apr 2007, 01:54 PM
Got Xbox One?

Hey,

Welcome to the wonderful world of 360. The games are amazing on HDTV. Currently working on Oblivion, picked it up when it first came out over a year ago but did not play it much, really starting to get into now.

My son is usually the one playing the multiplayer games on Live, but I do play once and a while.

B1ack Diamond - Live ID
Unread 06 Apr 2007, 04:06 PM
Jock$tocks Meteorologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDiamond View Post
Hey,

Welcome to the wonderful world of 360. The games are amazing on HDTV. Currently working on Oblivion, picked it up when it first came out over a year ago but did not play it much, really starting to get into now.

My son is usually the one playing the multiplayer games on Live, but I do play once and a while.

B1ack Diamond - Live ID
wow...lots of gamerpoints!

I'm officially addicted to GRAW2...the online mode where you can have up to 16 people in a room 8 on 8 is awesome....and addicting. Played last night until 1:30am and my 2 year old woke up at 6:15am....doh...