View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 05:04 PM

Re: MICKP, he did have a problem on 17 but 18 was DEF his undoing. His drive sucked....and he compounded that poor shot by trying to get too much out of his 2nd and 3rd shots. Had he faded a medium length shot on his 2nd he would have had a wedge to the green and no worse than a bogey.....he WINS the tourn. He's a go for broke guy and while I think he's great..both a golfer and a guy....I wish he's use a tad more discretion on some of his decisions coming down the stretch.

Re: low scores at Oakmont? I don't think so....the place is tough. They have made a significant change this year though.....they now are using "graduated rough". In other words...the first cut off the fairway is about 3 1/2 feet wide....cut at 1.5 inches. Then they have an intermediate rough....6 feet wide cut at 3+ inches.....then they get to the nasty gnarly shiznit that you cannot get out of with any authority. That change should help scoring...prob about a shot and a half per round....IMHO of course.

My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.