View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2021, 06:58 PM

Default Worst 1st Year ever for a POTUS

Joe, Joe Joe..............really? You lied to us....again and again and again................

You didn't give a rat's azz about the people of Afghanistan back in 2009 and you don't give a rat's azz about them now. I believe the words out of your mouth were "F*#k them" !

You lied about the Afghanis having their own air force.. ..they don't. 1st of all you disallowed any airceraft maintenance people to enter the country to help. We trained them to be dependent on OUR air force for support....and it's how they've kept the taliban at bay for so long.

You lied about the border (as well as your minions lying about it), and the press covering for you by not covering the stories.....MANY stories. You want to exert pressure on Americans to all get vaccinated, but let in thousands of virus infect illegal aliens and move them around all over the country, and blame GOP led states for the increases you f-ing hypocrite.

Your family and you are all corrupt and it's going to come out eventually.

Inflation is soaring. You claim that "experts" have deemed it's only transitory.... You brag about rising wages... inflation is outrunning those.

We are no longer energy independent, You shut down our pipeline from Canada (who do you think is getting that oil now?) BUT put your stamp of approval on Putin's pipline. Now you're begging OPEC to produce more.....WTAF?

You and your amateur administration have nothing but chaos coming out of your lying mouths regarding the china virus...both the death toll (FAR less) and omitting how many are being hospitalized AFTER receiving the unapproved jabs.(No offense Orren) Part of your pitch is being done by fruitcake internet influencers that turn off a significant majority of the country. The teachers unions are dictating china virus policy in our schools (I'll save CRT for another time)

OF COURSE job numbers are going up....how many of them are just getting back to work after being locked out of working? Anyone could have good job numbers after what we went through.

You and your big cities demorats are issuing policies that allow the crime wave that we're experiencing and at the same time want us to be defenseless against that very crime. WTAF?

Religious liberty is being jeopardized under your term and you claim to be a devout Catholic..imagine a devout Catholic that supports abortion..receive Communion lately? ALL religions have freedom from govt interference.

Remeber Bob Gates? Secty of Defense under your run as VP......he said your were never right - 45+ years - in any foreign policy decision you supported.

Remember Oblamer saying "do not underestimate the ability of Joe to f*#k things up"

You and your people will rot in hell for what you are doing to this country.

Your mission was to undo every single one of Trump's policies and everyone you did contributed to this cluster fk we're in the middle of.
So stop blaming Trump for your bad decisions and numerous short comings.

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that this election was stolen and if judges can be found that are not compromised or leveraged eunuchs this, too, will be eventually uncovered. I pray it is soon.............

/steps off soap box............

P.S.......

To have your DHS post on their website that the two most significant terrorist threats are:
1. People resisting vaccines
2. People claiming the election was stolen.

word of advise.....don't go there idiots. You persue this mindset and you have no idea how capable Patriots are of defedning our 1st & 2nd ammendment rights.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no