FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 14 May 2010, 11:35 PM
GO STEELERS!

Default Troy nice avatar...

...NOT. Mine's better. Lakers in 6.
Unread 15 May 2010, 12:54 AM
GM

Do you really think it will take the Lakers that many games?

On Sat. October 8, 2005 at 8:15 CDT Sidney scores his first goal on the power play with 1:28 left in the second period!

On Friday June 12, 2009 at 9:46 CDT the Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby hoists the Stanley Cup for the first time!

If at first you don't succeed try try again. In other words keep trying P!

Super Special Sensational Sweetheart.
Unread 15 May 2010, 01:59 AM
GO STEELERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P562045 View Post
Do you really think it will take the Lakers that many games?
Unread 15 May 2010, 07:01 AM
Coach

Wow just about the rudest avatar ever on this site. Once again if I did that sh!t would hit the fan. Whatever. Sad u had to make an entire thread just in case someone hadnt realized you were attacking me.
Unread 15 May 2010, 08:15 AM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyB911 View Post
Wow just about the rudest avatar ever on this site. Once again if I did that sh!t would hit the fan. Whatever. Sad u had to make an entire thread just in case someone hadnt realized you were attacking me.
Puhleeeze! Attacking you?!

He's an avid Laker fan and has been obviously so here as long as he's been here......and who are his Lakers playing?

..so how is this about you other than him talkin' a lil trash?

FYI, he's done similar things and made comments about my Blazers for years.........not once did I come remotely close to thinking it was anything more than innocent fun...

but, you keep saying things like 'if I did that'.....and you may be right...it's the hole you've dug yourself over the years...

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?
Unread 15 May 2010, 08:31 AM
GO STEELERS!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
Puhleeeze! Attacking you?!

He's an avid Laker fan and has been obviously so here as long as he's been here......and who are his Lakers playing?

..so how is this about you other than him talkin' a lil trash?

FYI, he's done similar things and made comments about my Blazers for years.........not once did I come remotely close to thinking it was anything more than innocent fun...

but, you keep saying things like 'if I did that'.....and you may be right...it's the hole you've dug yourself over the years...
I meant no harm, Troy I apologize if it came off the wrong way. I have nothing personal against you in any way shape or form. Nothing more than some innocent fun.
Unread 15 May 2010, 06:14 PM
Coach

Ok bro cool. I accept that. I was dumb enough to not look close enough at it the first time I saw it. I thought cool another Suns fans. Cuz at first glance I thought it said Suns. Not til a thread with MY name on it did I see it said SUX! It would of been funnier if u just posted normally and it was discovered. Making a thread is like a comedian having to explain his joke. I know you're a good guy. Just when I ave innocent fun I get 3-4 replies with head shakes, Tory will never learn, enough is enough, etc.

I guess I need to make an avatar of Kobe raping a young hotel clerk? LOL now that's funny. As far as the Suns. They're playing with house money right now. They swept the Spurs which we hate here 3x as much as the Lakers. If you recall we pretty much owned LA during the Nash era. Even the Paul Westy days of the Guarantee when Suns came back from 0-2 and won the rest to win the "Fold like tortillas" comment. But the last decade we faired well against the Lakers. It was the dreaded Spurs and Stern and bought refs that owned us. So us sweeping the Spurs may have satisfied the Suns and the fans too much. Hope for a good series. If it goes 7 I would accept any outcome. I will root for the winner to win it all. Would like to See Suns vs. either East team. Picked Orlando. But If Boston made it would be a rematch of my first ever NBA championship in 1977 with Gar Heard's shot heard round the world in triple OT. Lakers / Celtics would echo days of old. LA / Orlando would not interest me at all.

Good luck and thx for the chat.
Unread 15 May 2010, 07:28 PM
GO STEELERS!

Quote:
Ok bro cool. I accept that. I was dumb enough to not look close enough at it the first time I saw it. I thought cool another Suns fans. Cuz at first glance I thought it said Suns. Not til a thread with MY name on it did I see it said SUX! It would of been funnier if u just posted normally and it was discovered. Making a thread is like a comedian having to explain his joke. I know you're a good guy. Just when I ave innocent fun I get 3-4 replies with head shakes, Tory will never learn, enough is enough, etc.

I guess I need to make an avatar of Kobe raping a young hotel clerk? LOL now that's funny. As far as the Suns. They're playing with house money right now. They swept the Spurs which we hate here 3x as much as the Lakers. If you recall we pretty much owned LA during the Nash era. Even the Paul Westy days of the Guarantee when Suns came back from 0-2 and won the rest to win the "Fold like tortillas" comment. But the last decade we faired well against the Lakers. It was the dreaded Spurs and Stern and bought refs that owned us. So us sweeping the Spurs may have satisfied the Suns and the fans too much. Hope for a good series. If it goes 7 I would accept any outcome. I will root for the winner to win it all. Would like to See Suns vs. either East team. Picked Orlando. But If Boston made it would be a rematch of my first ever NBA championship in 1977 with Gar Heard's shot heard round the world in triple OT. Lakers / Celtics would echo days of old. LA / Orlando would not interest me at all.

Good luck and thx for the chat.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha, nice idea for a new avatar. It's going to be a good series.
Unread 16 May 2010, 12:27 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Tory will never learn, enough is enough, etc.

I guess I need to make an avatar of Kobe raping a young hotel clerk? LOL now that's funny. It was the dreaded Spurs and Stern and bought refs that owned us.
You are joking, right?
Unread 16 May 2010, 02:08 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymy View Post
You are joking, right?
I think most of what Troy says is in a light-hearted, joking tone. No malice intended, I suspect.

14x Monthly Competition Winner: 2023 Sep, 2021 Aug/Jul/May, 2017 Feb/Jan, 2016 Feb/Jan, 2015 Dec/Nov/Jan, 2014 Mar/Jan, 2013 Jul
7x Quarterly Competition Winner: 2021Q3, 2017Q1, 2016Q1, 2015Q3/Q1, 2014Q1, 2013Q3
5x Yearly Competition Winner: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2011
8x PGA Competition Winner: 2020 (1st half), 2017 (1st half) 2016 (1st & 2nd half), 2015 (1st & 2nd half), 2011 (1st & 2nd half)
1x NASCAR Competition Winner: 2021 (2nd half)

*** All-time Yearly Portfolio Value Record: $58.5 billion (2015); $57.8B (2017); $57.7B (2016) ***

Unread 16 May 2010, 09:02 PM
JSAdmin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProneEisenrott View Post
I think most of what Troy says is in a light-hearted, joking tone. No malice intended, I suspect.
may not be malice....but he too easily thinks things are personal

...and there's no comparison between saying the Suns suck as a Laker fan...and bringing up a rape accusation on a Laker from several years ago by a Suns fan.....or anyone else for that matter.......rape is never something to joke about IMO.

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Unread 17 May 2010, 09:42 PM
Coach

Yeah most things I say are tongue in cheek. For the most part if I find someone who can give it AND take it we will get along great. But what really vexes me is the fact I thought Orren and I were friends. That apparently is not the case. I can accept that. I will respect HIS site but no longer fall under the illusion that the relationship is any more than site user and site owner. His constant attempts to side against me weigh on me. Sure everyone and their mother can joke about Tyson, Arod, O.J., Kobe, and every other alleged murderer, rapist, biter and rapist, and steroid user but when I go near that I am chastised. I constantly walk a fine line on egg shells while others chuck boulders trying to knock me off the line. When Wolfey fails to be impartial and joins the dark side I guess I just gotta take it or go somewhere else. If I put an avatar of YANKME or ADUD I would hear about it FOREVER!

Again I understand his point and he is showing HIS level of gamesmenship. I referred to the Red Wings as Dead Wings getting caught up in all the signs locally and the fact they were down 0-3 to the Sharks. But to put effort in a Dead Wings avatar would seem over the top to me. Just saying. BUT not only do I get the site mgr. to not defend me he justifies it and then attacks my tongue and cheek rebuttal as crude and uncalled for. F'in unbelievable. WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ORREN I get that now.
Unread 17 May 2010, 11:02 PM
JSAdmin

You know what weighs on me, Troy?

The fact that you don't realize that I'm friends with a LOT of people here.

The fact that you don't realize that friendship doesn't mean it's good business for me to treat people I may know better differently than everybody else here.

The fact that you see an avatar from a Laker fan saying Phoenix Sux and think it's a personal attack.

The fact that you don't think it's over the line a bit to compare that to a felony accusation.

The fact that you still don't understand that you made your bed as far as how people react to you...or think everyone forgets the past whenever they log out of the site.

I do NOT make 'constant attempts to side against' you. You simply don't seem able to make more than 2 posts before you, once again, find a way to annoy or irritate someone here and/or me.

What defending were you expecting from me here? Seriously, with all the trash you profess to enjoy, how could an avatar from the fan of a team your team is playing NOT be seen as innocent trash talk?

And I'm absolutely NO Laker OR Kobe fan....that you should know by now as well. That still doesn't make your Kobe comment 'equal' innocent trash talk....that's all I said.

What did you expect from me here? Did you think I should get on h20's case on your behalf? Wouldn't that be siding against him on my part then? I didn't get involved in this thread at ALL until you said that was the 'rudest avatar ever on this site'.......

I'm lost on how I'm the bad guy here...there isn't one really
You claim to be all about the site, but drag on threads like this, which does NOT help the site.

Unread 17 May 2010, 11:59 PM
Coach

You CHOOSE to be ref on EVERYTHING. You feel your 2 cents has to decide fights or discussions. Ok then if that's the case then all anyone EVER wants in consistency. Just like tonight with the refs. Just seems like Kobe flails and flops then cries when he doesnt get a call. Hill fouled then on other end ties up for a jump ball and foul on Hill. He walks away and waves his hand like I didnt foul and gets the same technical Kobe gets chasing down a ref pointing at him to make that call for him. Now I will not cry sour grapes and blame the loss on the refs. BUT it seemed to get the Suns off rhythm and kill their pace. Suns lost because they didnt hit FTs and open 3s. But at the crucial point a 7 point game turned into 19 in a few minutes and Suns decided to rest Nash and let bench finish this one. Just like to see it get called both ways.

Case in point. EVERY discussion you tend to rule against me. Call me for the foul. I can give a rats --- about what some here including the clique thinks about me or my past flare ups. I lost it a few times when Lepconn talked about my children and told Oldstewball to F off after she questioned my parenting. After I was removed from forums she bragged she along with others poked and pushed hoping for me to "crack". Cousin sold off my port thinking I too would quit the game. You tell me to come back with different name and start new. Also backfired. All that is BS. I get grief for one reason MOSTLY. I bashed the Yankees and the Clique is engulfed with fans of the pinstripes.

I stated above that IF I DID THIS SH!T I would get the wrath of the in crowd. I am all for fun and light jabbing. But wish I could have the same rules as the rest. Honestly ask yourself this question. Try to seriously be honest. Say this thread and avatar never happened.

I randomly put up a NYY SUX avatar. Then I make a thread saying hey Rich, Hork, Lepconn, and everyone who follows all the top teams in every sport. IE Yankees, Lakers, Tiger, Jimmie, Red Wings, etc.

How would you approach me / thread?? Would you honestly defend me when Rich replied enough is enough.
If you wanna play ref here then treat every one to the same rules and standards. Just SUX to walk and act like a duck. People cry duck. You say Troy is being a duck. Then someone else acts like a duck. Another quacks like a duck. Yet another walks like a duck. Troy says uhhummm they are acting like a duck. THen you come in and say oh no that is just harmless fun. They are being themselves. QUAAAAACCCCKKKK
Unread 18 May 2010, 12:56 AM
JSAdmin

Yes, I choose to referee here because it's like..part of my job here.

But I could hardly be accused of butting in when it's not necessary....many have suggested I haven't always stepped in ENOUGH.

Your memory of how things are and how you're treated always conveniently omits your part in it all.....and the fact that you don't care what the non-existent clique or others think about your or your past is one of the very reasons you continue to GET the treatment you get. You earn it with threads like this one. Funny how you don't care about your past here, but continually bring it up.

I'm not calling you or anyone else here children, just using them for this analogy. If you have 2 kids...one continually gets good grades, never skips classes, helps around the house, and is respectful to you while the other barely passes, plays hookie, never helps, and doesn't treat you very well............do you treat both children the same? Or do they have different rules. You don't like one more than the other, but their actions make you treat them differently.

One last time...h20 didn't randomly put that avatar up. His Lakers were about to face your Suns in the playoffs. He follows them, not because they're a top team, but because he lives there...they'd be his team even if they sucked. AND...he doesn't have a past history of doing things that irritate whole fan bases here.

Troy, you keep saying I don't defend you. You have no idea how many times I have stuck up for you from people who'd had enough of you. I did so because I really thought that finally, maybe you'd get it.

You haven't...and it's obvious to me you're not going to. You come here tonight all ticked that your Suns lost or whatever your reasons.....but I don't need it..noone here does. Obviously you won't agree with what I'm about to do because...to you everyone here, including me, is just 'against you'. Doesn't matter what truth there is in that for you, it's what you think.

What I think is...I'm tired of the complaints I get privately, I'm tired of the bickering publicly, I'm tired of hoping you'll finally understand that you've created the glass house you live in....I'm just tired of it all with you on the forums.

Therefore, in the best interest of the site, I'll be suspending your posting privileges once I post this...for how long may depend on how you react.