Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 12 Mar 2008, 10:05 PM
Coach

Well JK if it is you who has the addiction I will pray for you. Hard when some cannot handle the action by setting win goals and loss limits. I understand though and is why I said for him to be careful with that here. Good Luck!
Unread 12 Mar 2008, 10:09 PM
All Pro

Troy. Can I ask you something. Why in gods green earth would you jinx yourself saying the Spurs suck. Knowing they may have to go up against them in the playoffs???? Talking about bad Karma.
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyB911 View Post

Way to pimp gambling sites since most here are ex-addicts.

exactly what do you base that on? don't give me that "I meant...." ....just answer the question.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 07:49 AM
Resident Nurse

wow!! I learned something new about myself this morning, Thanks Troy!!! I wasn't aware that I was an addict, or an ex-addict... granted I only count as one person,but since " most here are ex-addicts" someone has to stand up and take responsibility, so here goes........... Hi my name is Eva and I'm an ex-addict... since gambling has never been an issue, i'll have to find something else to be addicted to, as soon as I do, i'll report it to you, Troy. That way in the future you have accurate data to base your assumptions upon. Here's to all you ex-addicts . I believe we should all give Troy an for giving us an avenue to express our addictions, i'm sure he won't mind his inbox being filled with addiction news. I know I shall keep him up to date. once again Thanks Troy !!!
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 08:55 AM
Antagonist.

Unread 13 Mar 2008, 09:17 AM
20CUBS16

Send a message via Yahoo to jk592

Quote:
Well JK if it is you who has the addiction I will pray for you. Hard when some cannot handle the action by setting win goals and loss limits. I understand though and is why I said for him to be careful with that here. Good Luck!
No @$$, I am not an ex gambling addict, nor have I ever been addicted to gambling. I work way too hard for my money to throw it away foolishly. The ONLY addiction I have, other than this great game, is smoking. I knew the last part of my previous post would not be understood by you......it was in reference to you. Same ol' song & friggin dance out of you.

http://www.odmp.org/officer/18945-de...-joshua-norris

June '04 Monthly Winner
August '07 Pick 10 Winner
September '07 Pick 10 Winner
October '07 Pick 10 Winner
December '07 Pick 10 Winner
January '08 Pick 10 Winner
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 12:49 PM
2nd Round Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherokeeAngel View Post
wow!! I learned something new about myself this morning, Thanks Troy!!! I wasn't aware that I was an addict, or an ex-addict...granted I only count as one person,but since " most here are ex-addicts" someone has to stand up and take responsibility, so here goes........... Hi my name is Eva and I'm an ex-addict...since gambling has never been an issue, i'll have to find something else to be addicted to, as soon as I do, i'll report it to you, Troy. That way in the future you have accurate data to base your assumptions upon. Here's to all you ex-addicts . I believe we should all give Troy an for giving us an avenue to express our addictions, i'm sure he won't mind his inbox being filled with addiction news. I know I shall keep him up to date. once again Thanks Troy !!!

Troy was pointing the finger at me...I am an old alcoholic trying to get over my problem and Cherokee has to come in here and toast me! Well here's to ya

But why stop at just one?

P.s. I know alcoholism is a serious issue so please don't anyone take this too seriously
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 02:59 PM
Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_r_tuttle View Post
Troy was pointing the finger at me...I am an old alcoholic trying to get over my problem and Cherokee has to come in here and toast me! Well here's to ya

P.s. I know alcoholism is a serious issue so please don't anyone take this too seriously
hahahahah too funny

Finally a man with a sense of humor. Eva also good stuff. I am sure we all have addictions. It is humor nature to err. I don't smoke or drink and I hope you guys that do can curb it enough to live comfortably. I used to gamble a nit too much. Had to have action on every game on. Heck I was betting Jai Lai online. I agree with JK. Work too hard to blow it.

I guess MOST was too liberal of a word. I remember back in the day we discussed the option of betting our funds on sports. It was then brought to my attention and those who had suggested that it was a bad idea. It was said that many players here use this as an outlet of some sorts. Also some that were here used to gamble too much and this was there way of getting their fix w/o putting up the mortgage.

I wish I can remember who and when this all went down. Maybe O or some of the long termers can recall. LEAVE MY INBOX ALONE! hehe
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 03:19 PM
2007 Reggie Winner

Ok I signed up for an account and everything, lets see how I do agaist yah bro
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 03:45 PM
Resident Nurse

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_r_tuttle View Post

back at ya LOL
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 04:18 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

don't and

Unread 13 Mar 2008, 04:59 PM
2nd Round Draft Pick

Quote:
hahahahah too funny

Finally a man with a sense of humor. Eva also good stuff. I am sure we all have addictions. It is humor nature to err. I don't smoke or drink and I hope you guys that do can curb it enough to live comfortably. I used to gamble a nit too much. Had to have action on every game on. Heck I was betting Jai Lai online. I agree with JK. Work too hard to blow it.

I guess MOST was too liberal of a word. I remember back in the day we discussed the option of betting our funds on sports. It was then brought to my attention and those who had suggested that it was a bad idea. It was said that many players here use this as an outlet of some sorts. Also some that were here used to gamble too much and this was there way of getting their fix w/o putting up the mortgage.

I wish I can remember who and when this all went down. Maybe O or some of the long termers can recall. LEAVE MY INBOX ALONE! hehe

I hope that if I ever develope this level of alzheimers that I have someone to help me remember all of the fertilizer I spread.
TroyB911
1st Round Draft Pick
Why 15 Heinekens are bad!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I sat down at 5pm and left the table at 1am. Got up $400 then drank a bit more than I should have. Dropped $150 of my profits and came to the room called Kat (so she tells me) and passed out. Woke up at 5 am and around 5:30am came out of the bathroom. Didn't get sick just thought I might for a half hour. After making 7 buys realized the time change and had 3 minutes to make the rest. So moral of the story is not to drink kids. I guess it is like most nights/mornings when I get to make my buys in the early AM hours. Game is still fun just can be time consuming. It's like having a extra kid.

Reason: left off the author of said post
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 05:20 PM
All Pro

Eva. That addiction isnt the only one you have lmfao.
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 05:33 PM
Resident Nurse

hush brat.
Unread 13 Mar 2008, 06:13 PM
Coach

dlc if I was a drinker that story would not be one. I am not able to drink 4 without buzzing. Even for a big guy like me. Everytime we go out regardless if she has coke, wine, or a Corona. I drink coke or pepsi. A drunk almost killed me. I won't do that to someone. I was in Laughlin in a hotel I was staying at. A few drinks seemed harmless. But they kept bringing them. Funny avatar O.