Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 13 May 2007, 12:46 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hork View Post
1. no (my intent was not to create negativity nor to get you going)

2. neither has won squat so not sure how to answer that

3. no (in fact that last PM exchange the two of us had was regarding his surgery and prior to that he asked if i had an updated version of the guzzler there was about two months between)
Ok Hork if U are being TRUTHful I will let it go. Hey if your havin fun at my expense I am ok with that. Just crap timing is all.
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Right after a tough loss where the Suns were killed by Duncan, referee A, Ginobili, and referee B. My favorite is where the guy from half-court called a foul on Amare
Please...you do that every single chance you get...Yanks have a tough loss (usually caused by lack of pitching) and you POUNCE. Deny that....It's ok if it works for you.......but not ok if it's someone else doing the "dishing"
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 13 May 2007, 01:00 AM
Hall of Famer

Rich can 2 grown ups speak without u chirpin in? I mean seriously? Gets old u having U be in EVERY damn discussion cuz U think we need your side of things. Please...go away. U were beyond rude in PMs. Besides the last Yankee take I had was after Storm spoe about 5.8 runs a game and they were shutout 3-0. Pitching was pretty good that night. Hitting sucked.

Stop trying to make everything about U.
Unread 13 May 2007, 01:21 AM

This will be my last post about this....that's a promise.

I saw ONE grown up not two. You get one guess who that might be. This is a public message board. You crucified me for name calling and I decided to comment about YOUR name calling....I don't have that right? You showed your --- in your first 4 posts before you realized what a hypocrite you were being....then and only then did you backpedal and attempt to resolve things. Re: the PM's..I've still got some of your classics but NEVER not ONCE did I ever quote any of them no matter WHAT the situation........but as is normally the case with you......you stoop lower then low....you're good at that.

My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 13 May 2007, 01:58 AM
2nd Round Draft Pick

Man....spent 10 minutes reading these posts....there's time wasted in my life that I'll never get back...
Unread 13 May 2007, 07:52 AM
Hall of Famer

U think U feel silly....It took me until waking this morning and re-reading to realize what KMA stands for. After much thought.....Kiss My Arse????

That was the best I could come up with. I unfortunately know what KIA means so I was thinking along those lines. Hey if Hork wants to be funny who am I to criticize. Like I said it was just bad timing after the loss.
Unread 13 May 2007, 08:37 AM
Antagonist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy_r_tuttle View Post
Man....spent 10 minutes reading these posts....there's time wasted in my life that I'll never get back...
You need to learn to read faster.
Unread 13 May 2007, 09:06 AM
Jock$tocks Meteorologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzElvis View Post
Besides the last Yankee take I had was after Storm spoe about 5.8 runs a game and they were shutout 3-0. Pitching was pretty good that night. Hitting sucked.
And then you drag me into it by saying that....basing your entire argument on one game that is part of the 162 game season...your sample size sucks.
Unread 13 May 2007, 10:44 AM
Hall of Famer

No just saying that was the last time I referenced NYY, nada to do about u.
Unread 13 May 2007, 11:08 AM
2nd Round Draft Pick

I may be new here and not who any of you guys are, but you all need to GROW up and in a hurry! Every thread I read on this whole message board seems to get turned into a bashing on one person or another. Usually that person is Elvis, but others get it too. It's rediculous! if you guys are "grown ups" like you said, you seriously should act like it and not act like a bunch of 10 year olds on the playground! The way you guys act make this game not so much fun to play!!!
Unread 13 May 2007, 11:22 AM
Keep Calm Chive On

WHY.....do you people wear your ego's, where everyone can see and respond, and then you get upset when they flash some of their own?

Arguing (rather than debating) and namecalling serves NO PURPOSE on these boards. Quite an entertaing read....but I now have ZERO interest in meeting any of these 'know it alls". Their loss...not mine.

ego=bad

courtesy=good
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:26 PM
Hall of Famer

Well said guys. I found some love for Nash on Youtube. If anyone cares to look. Maybe my friend Hork can give it a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z9pUNc95mo

I just think the guy is phenominal and everything good about sports. Even when a teamate does bad he takes the blame saying he should've got it to his sweet spot. It almost brings me to tears when I see his play and actions on and off the court. Then U see a flashy, me me guy who is all about the endorsements and/or spotlight. Basketball turned into a 1 on 5 game until Nash revolutionized or maybe took it back to old school or both.

I am proud he is a Sun, was drafted as one and brought back after we dealt him to get Kidd. If it was not for the domestic viloence charge on Kidd we would have never dealt him. I am glad to have him back and he deserves MV3
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:28 PM
alive

kudos blast and sm... it has gone on far too long to be productive or entertaining or of any value to anyone whatsoever.. many guilty parties..
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:42 PM
2nd Round Draft Pick

This is the new meal of the day
baked beans.jpg (2.4 KB, )
Unread 13 May 2007, 05:30 PM
Antagonist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post
kudos blast and sm... it has gone on far too long to be productive or entertaining or of any value to anyone whatsoever.. many guilty parties..
There is definite entertainment value. If you take any of it personally you're crazy.