Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 17 Nov 2007, 05:37 PM
Hall of Famer

No surprise even though they were down they fought hard and got Troy a WIN today. Fight on Irish and Fight on Troy. Bet Troy will get a bit of Joy from Notre Dame's Victory today. 21-0 in the 4th all Irish. Keep fighting the fight Troy. Hang in there Kevin.
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 05:44 PM
Hall of Famer

Nice videos Rich...The Anyways song is very uplifting and accurate. Great video that shows we all have something on our minds that others would never know.

I showed the Lee Ann song to my daughter. She is in Ballet and Dance and that video shows a lot of little girls dancing but more important is the message.
Unread 18 Nov 2007, 06:14 AM
Standout

that was beutiful and VERY APPERCIATIVE.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich76 View Post
There are others that are able to express what I'm thinking much better than I could ever write here. Here's a couple:

http://www.cmt.com/videos/martina-mc...6/anyway.jhtml

http://www.cmt.com/videos/lee-ann-wo...ou-dance.jhtml
Unread 18 Nov 2007, 06:20 AM
Standout

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzElvis View Post
No surprise even though they were down they fought hard and got Troy a WIN today. Fight on Irish and Fight on Troy. Bet Troy will get a bit of Joy from Notre Dame's Victory today. 21-0 in the 4th all Irish. Keep fighting the fight Troy. Hang in there Kevin.

yes troy, my troy dosent really get into sports like me and lil kevin does, ive not missed a down of nd football this year turned the game on and they was about 4 mins left and the score was 0-0 then they started winning THANK GOD..

i left the hospital in 3rd quarter and called back to the room a lil later on and HE WAS STILL WATCHING GAME, he said dad they are winning 21 -0 and he said they gonna win dad.. and yes that was WIN 1 FOR TROY GAME,
Unread 18 Nov 2007, 06:31 AM
Standout

Default Update,

Troy is doing very well, trauma team came in last night ansd said troy has a puntured lung and has nerve damage in his left arm ,but they think he should bo ok on his lung ,but they will have to do surgery in about 5-6 months on his arm,but that should help him.. man ole man dont know where to start but THANK YOU GUYS , i am very honored that troy was released on here and all you guys bought him ,that really really is special to him, i just found out a few mins ago, i cant wait to talk to him and tell him, me and my son are going to his church this morning to honor him and that what he wants, ive had a few preachers talk to troy this week and you know he said all he wanted was his daddy is to go to church with him, that made me feel good that he wanted but made feel like a piece of crap because i hadnt went to church with him except for play and other things, but this daddy is not going to let him down, he wanted 2 things for christmas this year 1 was a new bike (i bought thursday and showed him pictures,and a his very own cell phone and i went and bought him that yesterday,with unlimted talk,text messaging, made him so so happy and thats all I want is him to be happy...THANK YOU GUYS, EVERYONE OF YOU TRULY MEAN SOMETHING TO ME...
Unread 18 Nov 2007, 01:51 PM
2nd Round Draft Pick

Most of us would be lucky to have even an ounce of Troy's courage. We will contnue to pray for your family.

I didn't even mind ND winning.
Unread 18 Nov 2007, 05:02 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepconn View Post
Troy is doing very well, trauma team came in last night ansd said troy has a puntured lung and has nerve damage in his left arm ,but they think he should bo ok on his lung ,but they will have to do surgery in about 5-6 months on his arm,but that should help him.. man ole man dont know where to start but THANK YOU GUYS , i am very honored that troy was released on here and all you guys bought him ,that really really is special to him, i just found out a few mins ago, i cant wait to talk to him and tell him, me and my son are going to his church this morning to honor him and that what he wants, ive had a few preachers talk to troy this week and you know he said all he wanted was his daddy is to go to church with him, that made me feel good that he wanted but made feel like a piece of crap because i hadnt went to church with him except for play and other things, but this daddy is not going to let him down, he wanted 2 things for christmas this year 1 was a new bike (i bought thursday and showed him pictures,and a his very own cell phone and i went and bought him that yesterday,with unlimted talk,text messaging, made him so so happy and thats all I want is him to be happy...THANK YOU GUYS, EVERYONE OF YOU TRULY MEAN SOMETHING TO ME...
If there is anything u can think of say a ND hat or sweatshirt give me his size and I would be glad to pick it up on behalf of all of us at Jockstocks.
Unread 18 Nov 2007, 05:04 PM
Hall of Famer

P.S. U don't have to go to church to believe in God and have prayer. I was never big on gettin all gussied up and showin up with the other folk who thought it gave them a clean slate by showin up. BUT....I think U oh the Big Guy upstairs a visit or too cuz we all have been ringin his phone off the hook this week.
Unread 18 Nov 2007, 08:23 PM
Prospect

Kevin,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Troy and your whole family in these difficult times. Great to hear is doing well.

Paul
These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it.
-Charles Barkley
Unread 21 Nov 2007, 05:57 AM
Standout

Thumbs up Coming Home.

well my lil buddy is coming home today, still got a long way, wife has yet to breakdown for her mom,but i know its coming, just hope the media leaves us alone after today, you know they gonna be all up at my house, its funny troy called me and told me he was coming home and 30 mins later the tv and papers started calling ,told 1 reporter if any of the media ask my son what happened that night ,they would end up where he is getting out from..troy said he would talk to them as long as they dont ask him about that night, my mom said let him recieve his glory ,he desrves it,but i got to be so protective over him...i love both my kids so much that it hurts so bad to see them hurt or cry. but THANK YOU GOD for just letting us continue to have troy..
Unread 21 Nov 2007, 06:39 AM

That's fantastic news Kevin.....our prayers are still going for all of you.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 21 Nov 2007, 07:40 AM
Antagonist.

That is quite the Thanksgiving gift.
Unread 21 Nov 2007, 08:26 AM
GM

Well lep it sure does sound like you have some to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

I will continue to pray for your family though.

On Sat. October 8, 2005 at 8:15 CDT Sidney scores his first goal on the power play with 1:28 left in the second period!

On Friday June 12, 2009 at 9:46 CDT the Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby hoists the Stanley Cup for the first time!

If at first you don't succeed try try again. In other words keep trying P!

Super Special Sensational Sweetheart.
Unread 21 Nov 2007, 04:33 PM
Hall of Famer

GREAT news Kev. It should be like a parade. He should show up and wave a few times and get into the house. Maybe later he can do 20/20 etc but as for now just seeing him come home should be newsworthy. I hope no reporters ask dumb questions. If they do just keep movin and say were not ready for that right now. Give Troy a big hug from all of us and tell him Happy Thanksgiving.