Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Sports Related > Fantasy Sports Talk > JFCL
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

JFCL For JFCL chat specifically

Unread 26 Dec 2007, 02:55 PM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork
Default Updated JFCL Season Five Standings

See below for the real standings

Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. - Carl Sagan

Reason: Attachment was incorrect
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 08:31 PM
3rd Round Draft Pick

How does the scoring work? Just curious cause this file has me 3 points in MLB but I came in 5th in our league so I'm not sure how I got a friggin' 3!

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/mlb/2007/115920

www.fairtax.org

Unread 26 Dec 2007, 09:02 PM
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgcountry View Post
How does the scoring work? Just curious cause this file has me 3 points in MLB but I came in 5th in our league so I'm not sure how I got a friggin' 3!

http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/mlb/2007/115920
cuz somewhere along the way you pissed someone off?

actually I don't know. I just copied what Nick has on the main standings page (which is obviously wrong since there were more than three folks lower than you in just your league). I'll have to try and get ahold of League two's standings (anyone have those?) and update those to reflect the correct numbers especially since it will affect the overall standings.

Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. - Carl Sagan

Unread 26 Dec 2007, 09:10 PM
3rd Round Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hork View Post
cuz somewhere along the way you pissed someone off?

actually I don't know. I just copied what Nick has on the main standings page (which is obviously wrong since there were more than three folks lower than you in just your league). I'll have to try and get ahold of League two's standings (anyone have those?) and update those to reflect the correct numbers especially since it will affect the overall standings.
Possibly - Is the scoring being done by the Inner Circle?

All we need is someone who was in that 2nd league to login in any sport and click their user name (the one you use to login not the team name) - this will take them an archive of all leagues ever played under that user name and they can access the archive standings.

www.fairtax.org

Unread 26 Dec 2007, 09:28 PM
Bleeds Midnight Green

Default JFCL MLB 2007 Div 2

1. 5times1 6199
2. South Philly Posse 6129
3. Demons in the Rough 5991
4. foul critters 5803
5. Hicksville Hitters 5584
6. Corwins Roto Yankees 5181
7. Green Gaels 5094
8. Podunk Pine Riders 4970
9. thebig2rocks 4905
10. Sandlot 4894
11. Chin Music 4690
12. bigmanknows stinks 4527
My Facebook Profile
If you can read this, thank a Teacher. If it is in English, thank a Soldier.
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 01:44 PM
Retired Jock$tocks Vet

Send a message via AIM to ocho cinco Send a message via Yahoo to ocho cinco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hork View Post
Thanks again Bill.

I think I know what the problem might have been. Perhaps the standings on the league web page were early season standings and not the final standings I thought they were.

Anyway, I've updated the MLB standings and the overall standings. This file has the updated standings individual sport champion scores are highlighted in yellow.

Sorry for the confusion
Ken... I'll take the 31 pts for NBA but, i'm sitting in deal last place is our league

Save Bandwidth... think more... type less.

2007, 2008 & 2009 Cincinnati Reds Slogan: "It's obvious we aren't using steroids."

a taxpayer voting for obama is like a chicken voting for KFC

Brought Sexy Back
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 02:56 PM
GM

well clearly something gets screwy when i try to sort crap out.

the standings on the individual sports should be accurate. i'll update the damn things again when i get home. and do it by hand instead of trusting excel to actually be able to sort correctly.

Unread 27 Dec 2007, 08:02 PM
GM

i know what the problem with your score is nick.

You changed names half-way through the season. I forgot to adjust the main page accordingly so you're scores and mixmaster's were reversed. I've adjusted them accordingly. Once again posting the updated standings.

This time I believe they are correct (although I thought they were the previous times as well) but in case anyone notices anything wrong please make sure to let me know.