Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 30 Jan 2008, 01:50 AM
Coach

Not really a bash on anyone. FACT is CAL and NY have so many teams it is stupid. Boston has 4 major teams and 3 are GREAT. Red Sox and Patriots are in the midst of dynasties. Celtics are phenomenal right now with their record and dominance. Even the Bruins are battling for the playoffs. So 4-4 with 3 being great is better than 1 out of 20 or 0-18 like the major cities I mentioned. Heck Phx is the 6th largest city but even with the play of the Suns, DBacks, etc. Cardinals have not made the playoffs in forever and Coyotes are nipping at the heels of the playoffs. I am not here to apologize for your insecurities. It was nothing more than an attempt tp recognize Boston as the #1 city for sports right now. Funny no Cali guys came here whinin'. Can anyone really argue with their big 3?

Anyway...back on topic. Even though it was MY topic so why can't I make comments? I am not against the moo as it sits. It works for me. U see me hit and run for a few minutes around noon then 5 am. I don't have time to sit and buy stocks as often as most of you here. Even if something benefits me if it is not good for the game I am gonna say something. It is just boring is all. Sorry MHO.

Rich Mets getting Santana to me means they will win sooner than your team. So if me saying New York (Mets) will win it all before New York will than I guess I am bashing NY. So I guess your next comment should be "What up with all this NY support " Since I gave them props. HUGE day for the Mets. Sad day for Minny unless those young guys pay off.

I live in AZ and have NO Super Bowl tickets! My 3 season tickets didn't get drawn. Noone I know got drawn. Fishy!