Here's the info for the two pick em leagues

NCAA
ID- 19939
pw- jockstocks

NFL
ID - 37826
pw- jockstocks

NCAA starts next week folks, good luck

Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. - Carl Sagan
Unread 24 Aug 2008, 05:07 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

I finally found NFL pick-em...under PRO-pick-em.

says password is incorrect...on every occasion so far!!

college pick-em worked fine...tyvm

so I am led to conclude this human error may not be all mine!!!
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 24 Aug 2008, 08:33 PM
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to StockTrader Send a message via Yahoo to StockTrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by da freak View Post
I finally found NFL pick-em...under PRO-pick-em.

says password is incorrect...on every occasion so far!!

college pick-em worked fine...tyvm

so I am led to conclude this human error may not be all mine!!!
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem
Unread 24 Aug 2008, 08:39 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

thank you

...twas my bad
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 30 Aug 2008, 03:25 PM
Always betting on myself

Send a message via Yahoo to Fightin

Be careful everyone. The college pickem is ATS (against the spread)

I put in my picks and hit my dog pick already and I was losing to Corwin (without losing a game). Then I figured it out.

No one had said anything about ATS, but I guess its my own fault for assuming. (otherwise I would have considered the ones that had lines more)

**edit - from looking at everyone's picks for the most part, it doesn't look like anyone thought this was an spread league.

Unread 30 Aug 2008, 07:06 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

I'm pretty sure I knew when I made my picks....the spread was right there!
Unread 31 Aug 2008, 09:13 AM
Keep Calm Chive On

Everyone did pretty well...save the 2 blank entries and the one guy way out in front...we all scored from 14 to 17 out of 21.
Unread 31 Aug 2008, 10:00 AM
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to StockTrader Send a message via Yahoo to StockTrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightin View Post
Be careful everyone. The college pickem is ATS (against the spread)

I put in my picks and hit my dog pick already and I was losing to Corwin (without losing a game). Then I figured it out.

No one had said anything about ATS, but I guess its my own fault for assuming. (otherwise I would have considered the ones that had lines more)

**edit - from looking at everyone's picks for the most part, it doesn't look like anyone thought this was an spread league.
So, how exactly am I supposed to be picking? It looks like the spread for the Florida game was 34.5, but they won by 40+. Help?

Nick
Unread 31 Aug 2008, 03:32 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockTrader View Post
So, how exactly am I supposed to be picking? It looks like the spread for the Florida game was 34.5, but they won by 40+. Help?

Nick
Final score was 56-10...Florida went off favoured at minus 34.5, means final score WTS (with the spread) was 56-44 and a half...therefore, Florida covered and was the correct pick ATS (against the spread)

I had Hawaii...
Unread 01 Oct 2008, 09:04 AM
7th Round Draft Pick

Wish I had seen this a few weeks ago, oh well